Current Students - Annual Registration Steps
Annual Update - The SRVUSD level update.
- This update is required for all students. Only one update is needed per family. You may have already completed this portion as the update opened in early June.
- Please go to the Campus Portal and click on the “Campus Parent” button.
- Once logged in, please click on the “More” section on the right side.
- At the bottom of this page, you will see “Online Enrollment, Annual Update”. Click on this button and you are ready to begin!
Future Fund - Montevideo School’s registration site.
- All Montevideo families, whether brand new or returning, need to complete the Future Fund registration. Select the top choice with the green arrow called Register Student.
- On Future Fund, you will have the opportunity to enroll your student, sign up for the school directory, complete permission forms, volunteer for activities, join PTA, and make tax-deductible donations to your child’s classroom and to the school.
- Our school heavily relies on the generosity of your donations to provide a quality education, classroom supports, and the best school setting possible.
Be A Mentor - SRVUSD’s volunteer approval site.
If you would like to volunteer in a classroom, help with school events, or chaperone a field trip, you need to complete the Be A Mentor process.
Need to Enroll a New Student?
For new students, please see the district website enrollment page HERE
in order to enroll your student for Montevideo Elementary School.
- We are accepting applications for the 2022-23 school year.
- Registration works best when using a desktop or laptop computer, rather than a tablet or cell phone.
- Parents will need to download information during the registration process. Please make sure to have the following items downloaded in PDF format (The Adobe Scan app works well):
- Driver's License or Passport for Parent(s)
- Rental Agreement (signed), Mortgage Statement, or Grant Deed for primary address proof
- PG&E or Water Bill (you may wait on this if you just moved in)
- Student's Birth Certificate or Passport
- Immunization Records for the Student