Annual Update - The SRVUSD level update.
- This update is required for all students. Only one update is needed per family. You may have already completed this portion as the update opened in early June.
- Please go to the Campus Portal and click on the "Campus Parent" button.
- Once logged in, please click on the "More" section on the right side.
- At the bottom of this page, you will see "Online Enrollment, Annual Update". Click on this button and you are ready to begin!
Future Fund - Montevideo School's registration site.
- All Montevideo families, whether brand new or returning, need to complete the Future Fund registration. Select the top choice with the green arrow called Register Student.
- On Future Fund, you will have the opportunity to enroll your student, sign up for the school directory, complete permission forms, volunteer for activities, join PTA, and make tax-deductible donations to your child's classroom and to the school.
- Our school heavily relies on the generosity of your donations to provide a quality education, classroom supports, and the best school setting possible.
Be A Mentor - SRVUSD's volunteer approval site.
Montevideo Volunteers are instrumental in our school community. You are needed and appreciated by teachers, staff, fellow parents, and OUR STUDENTS! If you would like to volunteer in a classroom, help with school events, or chaperone a field trip, you need to complete the SRVUSD's Be A Mentor process. * Please note that there is a new, additional volunteer requirement. All volunteers must provide a TB clearance in order to volunteer on campus or attend field trips beginning August 9, 2023. For more information, check your Be a Mentor account or click HERE.
For new students, please see the district website enrollment page HERE
in order to enroll your student for Montevideo Elementary School.